15+ New Love Poetry In Urdu Text - (2024)

15+ New Love Poetry In Urdu Text - (2024) Love poetry in Urdu romantic 2 line is best way to express your words and emotion. Check out the amazing collection of express your feeling in words. The poetry of love is not sown to every human being. We send love poetry only to these people. The ones we love very much should be our friends

 ‏مستحق فقیر ہوں میں عشق کی نگری کا

کوئی تو مجھے دے دے میرا محبوب فطرانے میں

I am a poor person who deserves love

 Someone give me my beloved in Fitran


کوئی تو دلا دے، قیدِ عشق  سے  رہائی

وعدہ رہا پھر نہیں کروں گا، دعویٰ محبت کا

Someone please give me freedom from the prison of love

 A promise remains, I will not do it again, a claim of love


آساں نہیں دل کو سمجھانا بہت مشکل ہے کسی سے دل لگانا

چلو مانا عشق رلاتا ہے تم نے تو وعدوں کو بھی نا مانا

It is not easy to understand the heart It is very difficult to fall in love with someone

 Come on mana makes love cry You didn't keep your promises


عقل نے کر دی دیر آنے میں

عشق لے چکا ہم سے کام اپنا

Intellect made it late

 Love has taken work from us


اگر معلوم ہوتا کے عشق اتنا تڑپاتا ہے

تو ہم دل جوڑنے سے پہلے ہاتھ جوڑ لیتے

If only it were known that love is so painful

 So we would join hands before joining hearts


مجھ سے پوچھا میرا تعارف جو

کہہ دیا مختصر تمہارا ہوں

He asked me to introduce myself

 He said, "I am yours."


سـونـپ دی جـاتـی ہـے جـب کسـی اک کـو دل کـی سلطـنت

پھـر کسـی دوسـرے کـو تخـتِ دل کـا تـاج پہنـایـا نہـیں جـاتا

When one is entrusted with the kingdom of the heart

 Then no one else is crowned with the throne of the heart.


سانسیں میری الجھ جاتی ہیں

جب تیرا نام کوئی اور لیتا ہے

My breathing gets confused

 When someone else takes your name


یہ دنیا پجاری ہے اپنی خواہش کے مطلب کی

جس خواہش میں مطلب نہ ہو اسے عشق کہتے ہیں

This world is a priest of its own desires

 The desire that has no meaning is called love


مرتے ہوں گے لاکھوں تجھ پر

ہم تو تیرے ساتھ مرنا چاہتے ہیں

Millions will die for you

 We want to die with you


عشق وہ نہیں جو تجھے میرا کردے 

عشق وہ ہے جو تجھے کسی کا نہ ہونے دے

Love is not what makes you mine

 Love is that which does not let you belong to anyone


تجھ کو چاہوں انداز بدل بدل کے 

میری زندگی کا اکلوتا عشق ہو تم

I want you to change your style

 You are the only love of my life


سـونـپ دی جـاتـی ہـے جـب کسـی اک کـو دل کـی سلطـنت

پھـر کسـی دوسـرے کـو تخـتِ دل کـا تـاج پہنـایـا نہـیں جـاتا

When one is entrusted with the kingdom of the heart

 Then no one else is crowned with the throne of the heart.


کاش کہ میرے بعد وہ مجھے ڈھونڈتا رہے

اور 

خدا کرے کہ میری خاک تک نہ ملے اسے

I wish they would continue to look for me after me

 And

 May God not even find my dust


یہ کس موڑ پہ لے آئی ہے جستجو تیری 

پانی پر عکس میرا ہے اور نظر تم آتے ہو

What direction has this taken your quest?

 The reflection on the water is mine and you see it


لوگ کہتے ہیں بھول کر اسے نئی زندگی شرو ع کر

وہ روح پر قابض ہے مجھے کسی اور کا ہو نے نہیں دیتا

People say forget it and start a new life

 He owns the soul and does not let me belong to anyone else


https://www.profitablegatecpm.com/htnsaqkqb5?key=c1ba6139b51654bc3b830bb295bd16a2